The Renew Detail is designed to serve those customers that need to have some reconditioning work usually for a car that has seen one too many automatic car washes, scuffs, went a little too long between detailing or purchased a used car and they want to start from a like new base. This detail is very involved and can take up to 8-12 hours to complete and brings paint to about 90% free of defects. The Renew Detail includes all of the Basic Detail (written below) plus the following:
- Engine degrease and detail
- Deep wheel well and suspension cleaning
- Exhaust chrome/stainless polishing
- Single stage paint correction
- Headliner cleaning
- Leather cleaning and conditioning
- Carpets and mats shampoo scrubbed
Plus Basic Detail services:
- Decontamination/Clay Bar(1) of paint and glass surfaces. Degrease and dress wheel wells.
- Clean/degrease door jambs, door sills, etc.
- Removal of road tar
- Complete detailing of rocker panels from all road grime.
- Clean wheels including inside wheel barrels if applicable. (1)
- Degrease, scrub and dress tires.
- Apply sealant to paint - provides ~6 months of UV protection
- Clean windows
(1) Perfectly clean wheel barrels is not possible on all car wheels. Brake dust will eventually become a permanent fixture to the inside of your wheels if allowed to remain long enough. A case by case decision will be made with you at time of appointment regarding this issue.
- Complete vacuum including trunk and crevices
- Meticulously clean, and detail all interior materials and surfaces including but not limited to: floor mats, carpeting, seating, door panels, cubby-holes, dash gauges, vents, etc., etc.
- Compressed air all buttons and dash crevices
- Heavy duty cleaning of all interior leather.
- Removal of all door entry scuff/skid marks due to transfer from shoes, etc. (actual damage of interior materials cannot be "cleaned away")
- Leather conditioning using light, non-greasy, non-shiny leather treatment. (some black interiors will reveal a subtle shine when treated)
- Clean windows