The Basic Detail is designed to serve as the regular maintenance of your vehicle. Most vehicles that fit in this category are in generally good condition and need no reconditioning but are in need of light cleaning and protection of all surfaces inside and out.
- Decontamination/Clay Bar(1) of paint and glass surfaces. Degrease and dress wheel wells.
- Clean/degrease door jambs, door sills, etc.
- Removal of road tar
- Complete detailing of rocker panels from all road grime.
- Clean wheels including inside wheel barrels if applicable. (1)
- Degrease, scrub and dress tires.
- Apply sealant to paint - provides ~6 months of UV protection
- Clean windows
- Full engine detail
(1) Perfectly clean wheel barrels is not possible on all car wheels. Brake dust will eventually become a permanent fixture to the inside of your wheels if allowed to remain long enough. A case by case decision will be made with you at time of appointment regarding this issue.
- Complete vacuum including trunk and crevices
- Meticulously clean, and detail all interior materials and surfaces including but not limited to: floor mats, carpeting, seating, door panels, cubby-holes, dash gauges, vents, etc., etc.
- Compressed air all buttons and desh crevices
- Heavy duty cleaning of all interior leather.
- Removal of all door entry scuff/skid marks due to transfer from shoes, etc. (actual damage of interior materials cannot be "cleaned away")
- Leather conditioning using light, non-greasy, non-shiny leather treatment. (some black interiors will reveal a subtle shine when treated)
- Clean windows